Vincitori Premio Poster:
Programma della Giornata del Dipartimento di Biotecnologie e Bioscienze – UNIMIB
2 dicembre 2014, aula Magna (U4-08)
- 09:00 Registration and Welcome coffee
- 09:30 Opening: Marina Lotti – BtBs Department Director
- Chairs: Cristina Fugazza, Diego Bonetti
- 09:45 Guglielmina Nadia Ranzani – Biology and Biotechnology Department – University of Pavia
“The molecular genetics of colorectal cancer: a growing complexity”
- 10:30 Maurizio Casiraghi Macroarea – Biodiversity, marine science, and food research.
“Influential passengers: monitoring invasive species through High Throughput DNA Sequencing during EXPO2015”. PDF slideshow
- 11:00 Coffee break
- 11:30 Luca De Gioia Macroarea – Industrial and synthetic biotechnology.
“Molecular design and synthetic biology”
- 12:00 Marco Vanoni Macroarea – Systems biology
”An integrated multi-scale approach to the study of cell growth, cell cycle and metabolism in yeast”
- 12:30 Silvia Nicolis Macroarea – Genetic and molecular mechanisms in cellular biology and pathology: implications for human disease.
“Molecular functions of the Sox2 transcription factor in brain-derived neural stem cells: a role in genome architecture?”
- 13:00 Lunch break and Poster session (Students and Research Groups Session)
- Chairs: Carlo Santambrogio, Sara Mercurio
- 15:00 Francesco Nicotra Macroarea – Nanobiotechnologies for preclinical studies.
“Nanobiotechnology in BtBs”. PDF slideshow
- 15:30 Antonio Zaza Macroarea – Target identification and drug development.
“Molecular and cellular mechanisms for clinical problems. The case of cardiac arrhythmias”. PDF slideshow
- Selected abstracts
- 16:00 Lorenzo Gesuita – “Could the trascription factor Sox2 have a role in arealization of the neocortex?”
- 16:10 Sara Bottes – “Characterization of the role of the transcription factor Sox2 in cerebellum development by means of conditional knock out.”
- 16:20 Massimo Labra – “BtBs for EXPO”. PDF slideshow
- 16:40 Poster prize and Closing Round Table: S. Doglia, P. Fantucci, G. Lucchini, A. Zullini
- 17:10 Aperitif
La conferenza si terrà in lingua italiana.
Si ringrazia per il supporto